Annual alumni gatherings are hosted for past students from all year levels and include socialising, memorabilia display, and an art show.
Welcoming all past students, family and friends to the 2022 Alumni Gathering and Art Show
RSVP and payment:
Friday 28 October, 2022
Naomi Ritchie, Alumni Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
BSB 064 687 A/C 002286001 Ref: Alumni [name]
Credit card payments:
You may also visit the College personally or call 07 3230 8600 to arrange payment.
Jimmies Spirit is the college's alumni newsletter published each year. Past editions are accessible further down this page.
If you would like to advertise a year level reunion, if you have a story idea, or are a past student and would like to be added to our list of contacts, please get in touch with Naomi Ritchie, Alumni Officer on 07 3230 8686 or email email@example.com.
St James College perpetual Bursary Endowment Fund or Faithful Friends Fund
You are invited to support the mission and give to the St James College perpetual Bursary Endowment Fund or the Faithful Friends Fund.
Well known graduates of St James College include:
- Bishop Ken Howell.
- Graham Quirk, former Lord Mayor of Brisbane.
- Adrian Di Marco, Founder and Executive Chairman of TechnologyOne.
- John O’Hara, Principal, John O’Hara Advisory Pty Ltd.
- Dr Robert Anderson OAM (Uncle Bob), Ngugi Elder from Mulgumpin in Quandamooka.
- Professor Robin Cooke OAM, Emeritus Consultant, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital.
- Dr Peter Steer, CEO of The Mater Group.
More recent graduates include:
- Tessa Vaoga, Queensland Reds Rugby player.
- Todd Crowley, Founder and Managing Partner Vaxa Group.
- Atem Boir, Degree in Kinesiology, Sociology, Communications and Basketball Scholarship USA.
Click on the following links for the most recent editions of the Jimmies Spirit Alumni Newsletter: