Advocacy in Action
St James College is very proud of its outreach and advocacy programs and offers students with a variety of opportunities to engage in Advocacy.
One of our longest running opportunities is our Jimmies Brekkie Van, which is a college-run breakfast van where staff, students, and community members serve breakfast and companion with the disadvantaged in Brisbane.
Other social justice and global advocacy opportunities include:
- St Vincent De Paul Christmas Appeal.
- Celebration of Eid al-Fitr.
- Celebration of Refugee Week.
- Rotary Art Show.
- Dig In meal service for Brisbane’s disadvantaged.
- Veterinary service for companion pets.
- Various other services and fundraising initiatives.