St James College
St James College is a Catholic Co-educational Secondary College in the Edmund Rice tradition, catering for students and families seeking a holistic school environment.
We specialise in educating students from Years 7 to 12 in quality academic (OP) and Vocational Education & Training.
Providing quality education since 1868, St James' philosophy is based on Gospel values and the tradition of Edmund Rice, the founder of The Christian Brothers.
Edmund Rice Education Australia
A proclamation of an authentic expression of Edmund Rice Education as applied to Catholic schools in the Edmund Rice Tradition.
Located in the centre of Brisbane City, St James accepts enrolments from throughout South-East Queensland. St James College has an inclusive enrolment policy and seeks to enroll, include and make welcome students from a broad spectrum of the Australian population, regardless of race, background, religion, ability, social or economic means.
Friday 31 July, 2015 - 10am to 12noon
- St James is a vibrant, multicultural College inclusive of all
- Experience The St James Way during the course of a normal school day
- Meet our highly qualified, carrying and enthusiastic staff
- Let our students take you on a guided tour of the College
- See our new industry standard Trades Skills Centre, science facilities and eLearning Centre
- Come and see for yourself how a St James education can provide YOUR child with the skills for a happy and successful future.
For any enquiry regarding our Open Day please contact Mrs Maria Young on 07 3230 8600 or Mrs Naomi Ritchie at Naomi.Ritchie@stjamescollege.qld.edu.au