A message from International Student Engagement and Marketing Coordinator, Tamia Song
International Enrolment Procedures
St James College is a Catholic Secondary School in the Edmund Rice Tradition. The College is CRICOS registered to provide education to international students in Australia on a student visa. Students attending this college are eligible to complete junior and senior secondary high school courses which meet the requirements of the Queensland Curriculum & Assessment Authority (QCAA) and which are recognised throughout Australia and internationally.
We have more than 30 years of experience working with international students and have been recognised by the Queensland Government being given an award in 2007 for our outstanding Pastoral Support Services for International Students.
St James College offers:
- High school courses - to prepare students for Overall Position (OP), Vocational Education and Training (VET) and/or Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- Study Tours for individuals and groups - flexible offerings - please be in contact to arrange for itinerary tailored to your requirements.
Students (or their agents) wishing to make an application to study at St James College while on a student visa may contact the College for an enrolment package or download an International Student Application Form.
Completed application can be emailed to email@example.com
ESOS Framework - Important information for student visa holders about living and studying in Australia.
St James College offers a dynamic and innovative curriculum with flexible curriculum access structures that have the capacity to meet the diverse needs and interests of our learners. See the Curriculum Overview for Middle and Senior School.
St James College works collaboratively with a number of overseas and in-country education agents. Apply to become an Education Agent
- Domestic Students
- ￼International Students
- International Enrolment Procedure
- International Tuition Fees
- International Enrolment Form and Documentation
- International Enrolment FAQ
- International Enrolment Information for Other Languages
- English Support within the College
- Apply to be an Education Agent for the College
- International Student Policies